Dr. Grimley’s Haunted Trail is a unique outdoor haunt with cutting-edge technology for lighting, audio, and visual effects rivaling top ranked indoor haunts.
New Scare Cam Monitoring Area!
Watch your friends and family as they survive every inch of the haunted trail LIVE on more than 60 high-quality night vision cameras. Take unlimited photos and videos for memories you’ll love to share. It’s just like you’re there with them every step of the way in close-up view, but you’re in a safe zone perfect for recording every terrifying moment.
Friday, Sep 23rd, 8pm-11pm
Saturday, Sep 24th, 8pm-11pm
Friday, Sep 30th, 8pm-11pm
Saturday, Oct 1st, 8pm-11pm
Friday, Oct 7th, 8pm-11pm
Saturday, Oct 8th, 8pm-11pm
Friday, Oct 14th, 8pm-11pm
Saturday, Oct 15th, 8pm-11pm
Friday, Oct 21st, 8pm-11pm
Saturday, Oct 22nd, 8pm-11pm
Friday, Oct 28th, 8pm-11pm
Saturday, Oct 29th, 8pm-11pm
Due to the intense nature of this haunt, parental discretion is advised. This haunted trail utilizes cutting edge technology with loud and sudden sounds, low lighting, strobe and moving light effects, fog and other disorienting effects, and sudden motions. This haunt contains mature subject matter. This is a walking trail and is completely outdoors and there are plenty of natural distractions and potentially harmful bugs, insects, critters, and other outdoor challenges. Please wear appropriate outdoor attire and closed toe shoes with socks. The entire haunt is monitored by cameras 24/7.
Haunted Trail Rules:
- No Touching the Actors or Props.
- No Photos, Video Recording or Live Streaming in the Haunt (however, you can take as many photos and videos as you want in our scare cam area!)
- No Climbing
- No Horseplay
- No Cursing
- No Smoking
- No Eating or Drinking
- No Firearms
- No Weapons
- No Illegal Substances or Objects
- No Lighters or Flames of Any Kind
- No Carrying Children
We have the right to expel anyone from the property.
There are no refunds.
Do NOT enter the haunt if you have any of the following conditions:
- Medical Sensitivity to Strobe or Fog Effects
- Claustrophobia or fear of small/tight spaces
- Poor balance or problems walking on uneven ground
- Recent Surgery or Other Conditions that may be aggravated by this experience
- You feel ill or have had a fever in the past 24 hours