Dr. Grimley’s Haunted Trail is a unique outdoor haunt with cutting-edge technology for lighting, audio, and visual effects rivaling top ranked indoor haunts.
Friday, September 23rd, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Saturday, September 24th, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Friday, September 30th, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Saturday, October 1st, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Friday, October 7th, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Saturday, October 8th, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Friday, October 14th, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Saturday, October 15th, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Friday, October 21st, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Saturday, October 22nd, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Friday, October 28th, 8:00pm-11:00pm
Saturday, October 29th, 8:00pm-11:00pm
New Scare Cam Monitoring Area!
Watch your friends and family as they survive every inch of the haunted trail LIVE on more than 60 high-quality night vision cameras. Take unlimited photos and videos for memories you’ll love to share. It’s just like you’re there with them every step of the way in close-up view, but you’re in a safe zone perfect for recording every terrifying moment.
Due to the intense nature of this haunt, parental discretion is advised. This haunted trail utilizes cutting edge technology with loud and sudden sounds, low lighting, strobe and moving light effects, fog and other disorienting effects, and sudden motions. This haunt contains mature subject matter. This is a walking trail and is completely outdoors and there are plenty of natural distractions and potentially harmful bugs, insects, critters, and other outdoor challenges. Please wear appropriate outdoor attire and closed toe shoes with socks. The entire haunt is monitored by cameras 24/7.
Haunted Trail Rules:
- No Touching the Actors or Props.
- No Photos, Video Recording or Live Streaming in the Haunt (however, you can take as many photos and videos as you want in our scare cam area!)
- No Climbing
- No Horseplay
- No Cursing
- No Smoking
- No Eating or Drinking
- No Firearms
- No Weapons
- No Illegal Substances or Objects
- No Lighters or Flames of Any Kind
- No Carrying Children
We have the right to expel anyone from the property.
There are no refunds.
Do NOT enter the haunt if you have any of the following conditions:
- Medical Sensitivity to Strobe or Fog Effects
- Claustrophobia or fear of small/tight spaces
- Poor balance or problems walking on uneven ground
- Recent Surgery or Other Conditions that may be aggravated by this experience
- You feel ill or have had a fever in the past 24 hours